In many areas of the metalworking industry, cooling lubricants with high purity are required (NAS 7/8 or 3-5 µm). A wide variety of technologies have been used to try to achieve this goal. In order to create a cost-effective and optimal solution for you, we developed the Vomat filter system in cooperation with experienced companies from machine and tool manufacturers and the metalworking grinding industry.
Our many years of experience with the most diverse material compositions guarantees your success. In addition, we have designed solutions in the tolerance range of up to +/- 0.5 K for the appropriate cooling of your cooling lubricant to achieve the optimum quality of your product.
Vomat FA 70+
Vacuum Belt Filter UBF
Compact Systems FA 120-420
Central System ZFA 1200
(Unlimited Extension Possible)
Compact System FA 480-960
Compact System KFA 1500
- Ideal for filtration of fine particles from oil (grinding, honing, lapping, eroding, etc.)
- On-demand full-flow filtration in the backwash process with automatic cycle depending on the amount of dirt.
- Regulated filter pump for on-demand filtration (positive energy balance).
- No use of filter aids necessary due to precoat filter.
- Modular design from the individual solution to the central system.
- Compact, clear and easy-to-maintain plant design.
- Wide range of options for cooling, disposal and more.